GPPR Adoption Quick Facts
- $500 for puppies (0-12 months)
- $400 for dogs (12 mo and older)
Adoption fees cover spay/neuter, veterinary exam, two deworming treatments, DHPP vaccine series (all vaccinations), bordetella vaccination, rabies vaccination, heartworm test at age six months.
Georgia Peaches Puppy Rescue wants to ensure that we find the right forever family fit for both the puppy and the adopters. Below is an outline of the steps that will be taken to bring a Georgia Peach into your home.
- Contact Georgia Peaches (email@example.com) to share interest and one of our GPPR volunteers will send you an application.
- Application review. (You should receive a response from our team within three days.)
- Phone interview with a GPPR representative
- Meet and greet, to ensure a good fit for both the applicant and the dog.
- Home visit, to ensure that the dog will be safe, healthy, and happy.
- Complete our adoption contract, pay the adoption fee and welcome the new member of your family!
Note: An GPPR adoption coordinator or GPPR representative will email you adopters the final contract and will walk through the form in an in-person meeting or phone call.
Make sure to watch our video below about the adoption contract before you discuss the document with your adoption coordinator.